Thursday, December 13, 2012

Almost done!

As of tonight, about 90% of my Christmas shopping is done!  Just gotta pick up a few items at Walmart and the Dollar Tree that I couldn't purchase online and were out of stock when I went on Monday.  Totally forgot to grab the Glitterazzi Brown shade of NYC's Showtime Glitter eyeliner while I was there  :'(  But it's on my list on my phone now, so I won't forget it next time!

Also, this week is almost done!  I am soooo excited to be going to Disney this weekend for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!  I haven't been to any of the parks at all in probably 10 years - and I only live 1.5 hours away!! Hoping we can go to either the Rainforest Cafe or T Rex restaurant for dinner one night!  They look amazing in photos!  I will certainly post lots of photos no matter where we end up, plus plenty of photos of the park all lit up and Christmas-y!!  May need to make a photobucket account or something to hold all the pics, no way I will be able to upload them all in 1 blog post, lol

Hope you all are enjoying this magical time of year, try not to let yourself get caught up in all of the stress!   Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment