Monday, October 15, 2012

Caramel Latte Nescafe Memento....Finally!!


Ok, here it is!  I tried out the Caramel Latte flavor back at the end of August, but I've got to be honest, I didn't like it very much  :(   It was nice and foamy again, and had a surprisingly creamy texture, but the flavor was just too watered down and bland.   Unfortunately, I won't be buying them in the future. 


I've looked for packs of the Mocha flavored Mementos while shopping at a couple grocery stores, but so far haven't had any luck finding them (to clarify, haven't found any of the Nescafe Memento products in any flavor).  I sent a message to the company asking if they will be coming to any of the stores I go to (Walmart, Publix and Winn-Dixie) anytime soon and will update if I get a response from them.

Update - 10/18/12:
I did receive an email back from Nestle, but it never actually answered my question, they just gave me a script answer about how they have no control over where products go once purchased by a retailer.  :(   And those mocha's would be wonderful this time of year as its starting to get a little cooler...

Update - 10/23/12:
Went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart tonight and low and behold, they had Nescafe's Mementos! I had given up on them and wasn't even looking for them, I swear they jumped off the shelf at me! :) 
And at only $0.50/drink, I wanted to do a happy dance.  Much better then the $3.00 you'd pay for a small drink at a coffee shop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment