Sunday, October 14, 2012

Changes

I know, I know, I've been gone for a while and never ended up posting a review for the Caramel flavored Nescafe Memento, but I will do it by the end of the day!

My life has felt like a roller coaster (HATE them!) for the past few months and I've been really down. So I decided I'm going to make some changes in my life and this blog is going to be part of it. I've been avoiding posting anything new because I haven't done much healthy cooking lately.  But from now on, I'm going to use this blog to talk about all the things going on in my life....good and bad! So whether I make something healthy or sinfully fattening, exercise or don't, feel happy or sad, I'm gonna post about it. At least expressing my feeling should help me feel better, whether anyone is reading/listening or not!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment